Thursday, January 7, 2010

Takeoff!!!

So....... here we go. Today I'm off to the land down under. It's finally here and to be honest it still hasnt set in. Im wondering if i really need to even be scared or nervous because in a reality i have a very good lifelong friend going with me, you might call him the holy ghost or the spirit of God. im praying for his comfort as i go where he has called me to go. So many people are asking me why YWAM? why australia? why why why??? And my honest answer to those questions is i have no clue except that God wants me to go. I have never felt so sure about anything in my life, this is what im supposed to do! And I wish i had just a glimpse of what all God is going to do while im gone but its like christmas and hes the parent keeping all the gifts hidden until the greatest possible time to open them.
Right now in the Nashville airport it is snowing pretty hard and when i land there will be sun, beaches, and lots of heat. God is putting me in a place that is 100 percent out of my element for a purpose there is a purpose behind all of what is happening and going to occur.
These next 5 1/2 months will be the time of my life and im going to soak of every second of it. Thank you to all who are praying for me and supporting me, i truly am blessed

Bing... Now Boarding... here we go.... see ya in june

In his name,
Andrew Thetford

No comments:

Post a Comment